I won't miss .......

I won’t miss the classroom
but I l miss ravi’s answer while seeing sideways…..
I won’t miss the technika
but I l miss sujit’s love affair with technika….
I won’t miss the sad moments
but I l miss panja’s consoling power…..
I won’t miss the heavy jokes
but I l miss sassiya’s khatarnak jokes…..
I won’t miss the mess food
but I l miss chinmay’s eating in mess till the plate shines…
I won’t miss my room
but I l miss ankit’s explicits while playing counter strike from his room...
I won’t miss my photography, dramatics
but I l miss mayank’s comedy about my photography & dramatics….
I won’t miss the cafeteria
but I l miss keshavam’s to & fro daily many times…
I won’t miss the exam nights….
but I l miss praveen’s nautanki the night before exams….
I won’t miss the birthdays…
but I l miss rao’s barati dance in celebration…
I won’t miss the trips
but I l miss munish’s antiques during the trip….
I won’t miss the bike rides
I won't miss the hostel corridor
but I l miss deepak's line "koi hai re"....
but I l miss adarsh’s goli so many times….
I won't miss college bus
but I l miss kundan & co utilising the bus to the fullest...
I won’t miss the library books…
but I l miss shivam’s curiosity about sem books….
I won’t miss the bike rides…
but I l miss adarsh’s goli so many times….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a short trip to Kasauli (कसौली )

Harmandir Sahib (Temple of God)

“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away"

वो पल

A trek to KHEERGANGA.....