The Imposter

I have a theory…. सूनने में शायद  अच्छा लगे पर सच्ची नही होगी …

There was a movement in 2011 for some lokpal Bill. Many unknown faces for aam admi lead that movement for the aam admi. Let us just see who all were in that movement….

Mr Kejriwal was the most popular figure in the movement. After many days of struggle on jantar mantar he decided with the help of other members like Kiran Bedi, Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav, Manish Sisodia.

He was a lean and thin man on a mission we as youngster thought he is the one to look upto who has no shades of gray and only deals in black and white.




We all have heard how Saddam Hussein had multiple imposters for his public appearances.


Something of that sort might have happened with him, his political adversaries might have put an imposter in place of him so that the imposter keeps on making some tweets which gets trolled so many times that I feel pity on myself that I had supported this guy back in 2011. I still remember what my father had to say. “You are very naïve. There was a JP Movement when I was of your age, we also thought it would bring the change in society but nothing of that sort happened.” And I was very adamant but you know time proved parents are always correct.

Some of his troll tweets have become therapy for laughter.


https://twitter.com/trollkejri this is one such account who has gained more popularity than anyone 




#Note: I am not saying what sort of pressure is on him, but he sure can keep away from making unusual tweets and comments and focus more on his work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a short trip to Kasauli (कसौली )

Harmandir Sahib (Temple of God)

“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away"

वो पल

A trek to KHEERGANGA.....