If only I could unwind the time....

If only I could unwind the time, I would use it to the best of my ability. I wouldn’t possibly say everything that is in my mind, but I would be more thoughtful of all I say.
I would give merit to things not for what they are worth, but for what they mean to express. I would definitely sleep little, I would dream more, because I know that for every minute that we close our eyes, we waste 60 seconds of light. I would walk while others stop; I would awake while others sleep.

If only I could unwind the time, I would have learned so much from you all, I would have always said what I felt rather than what I thought. If I knew that these are the last time I am seeing you, I would say “I love you”. There is always tomorrow, and life gives us another opportunity to do things right; but in case I am wrong, and today is all that is left to me, I would love to tell you how much I love you and that I will never forget you, you people were the best thing happened to me in the college.

If only I could unwind the time, I would be sure that tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone. I would make sure not to waste any opportunity to give a smile, a hug or be busy for any of you. I would keep all my friends near me, tell them in their ears and to their faces how much i need them and love them. Love them and treat them well;I would take my time to tell them “I am sorry”; “forgive me”, “please”, “thank you”, and all those loving words i know, If I ever make a mistake.
Not everybody will know the current thought we are going through. To them, Show your friends and loved ones how important they are to you. Coz, If you don’t do it today…tomorrow will be like yesterday; and if you never do it, it doesn’t matter, either, the moment to do it is now.

For you, with much love,
Your Friend
Rohit Kumar
EEE Branch 2010-1014

Photobomb Motabomb Sardar

Mr. MSD, Dr. Gazali

My Friends for life..............


semester one roomie...

center ki kahani khatam nhi hui hai abhi... 

pyscho BUM


DRAMA JUNIORS....


Latkan one.. RISHIKESH(SHRILL VOICE)...

Latkan 2... shaalu

"HAIN"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suwar kyu photo barbaad karta hai... :D


OLQ Bhailog




mast awesome....


lagpa 2k10 ka sitting posture best hai...

downo kaartoooon

hahahahahaha sardar

bas bangaya SRK

GAUTAM JI .....

pikachu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a short trip to Kasauli (कसौली )

Harmandir Sahib (Temple of God)

“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away"

वो पल

A trek to KHEERGANGA.....